1. Client cards differ from Client Forms due to their:
2. Be Our Guest Cards are promotional cards that provide potential clients with:
3. Be Our Guest Cards are typically handed out by:
4. Be Our Guest Cards handed out by Central are different in that they:
5. Thank You Cards are typically sent to a client:
6. Thank You Cards may only be used to send a “Thank You” for the privilege of working with a client:
7. Client Cards are provided to Expert Organizers at no charge by Central:
8. The Birthday Card and the Birthday Program are different because:
9. Blank or Generic Business Cards are provided to new Expert Organizers because:
10. Today Cards are completed:
11. Today Cards are considered:
12. Today Cards should be used with each and every session.
13. A best practice is to create a PDF image of your Today Card and upload it to the Images section of your client’s profile.
14. The Color Coding Guide is a trade secret and should not be given to clients.
Question 1 of 14